FREE SHIPPING ON SUBSCRIPTIONS
SAVE UP TO 25%
Choose from three plans and pay as you go or pay upfront.
A vibrant mix of purple, lilac and pink blossoms. The feminine color palette is pretty without being overtly sweet, much like the rare and magical creature it is named after. Add a touch of purple this season with a mix of lavender-hued roses and sprigs of aster.
Please note, because our triple bouquets are so large, we currently don’t offer a vase to pair them with.
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
Lavender Roses: The Unicorn bouquet features mauve Cool Water Roses and light lavender Ocean Song Roses. Our designers combined these two rose varieties to make a modern version of a traditional purple rose bouquet.
Aster: A daisy-like flower, Aster is a traditional and meadow like stem that adds many blooms to a bouquet and has been popular as a cut stem since the Victorian era. Available in nearly every color this purple Aster is a perfect pairing in the Unicorn bouquet.
Spray Roses: Spray roses are a wonderful way to add more blooms to your bouquet with a single stem. These light pink Spray Roses add a new color to the Unicorn’s purple palette.
Alstroemeria: The speckled petals of Alstroemeria add an exotic touch to the Unicorn in white or pale pink. A delicate looking but long-lasting stem, the Alstroemeria can be found throughout many UrbanStems bouquets.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.