We don't have any right now, but these will be back soon.
Shop these available best sellers instead!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
By entering into this Sweepstakes, I accept the terms and conditions and set forth in these Official Rules. I confirm I am at least 18 years old and have reached the age of majority in my jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). By entering the sweepstakes, I agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers from UrbanStems, Inc. No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. (New Jersey Notice: This Sweepstakes is not void in New Jersey).
- Eligibility: Just Because Day Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and lives within the continental United States and has a valid email address. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and the associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by UrbanStems Inc. at 1615 L St, Suite 200, Washington, DC, 20036.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00am EST on 8/17/2022 and end on 8/31/2022 at 11:59pm EST (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. How to Enter: At the beginning of the Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the sweepstakes site urbanstems.com (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and completing the Sweepstakes entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/SMS. Additional entries per person/email address will not be acknowledged. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. By entering the Sweepstakes in accordance with the entry process described above, you will be registering to receive SMS communication from UrbanStems, Inc.
- Drawing: After the Entry Period, on or about 9/1/2022, Sponsor will select one (1) winner.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing by email. If a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) calendar days after the notice is sent, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received.
- Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will be chosen. Grand Prize (total value $450); UrbanStems: a six (6) month seasonal subscription ($450 value); No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Conditions: In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Release, Limitations of Liability, Disclaimer of Warranties: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, the prize providers and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, attorney fees, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
UrbanStems - https://urbanstems.com/privacy-policy
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Use of Entrant Information: By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor will use Entrant’s information, including, without limitation, your phone number, or any other contact information provided for general solicitation, marketing, or other business or promotional activities in connection with the services and products provided by Sponsor or the participating companies. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Sponsor and each other participating company using the following addresses or by responding to a text message using the unsubscribe link provided. Please note that your opt-out preference will apply to marketing communication and may not apply to transactional communication including those associated with your entry.
- Disputes; Governing Law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the District of Columbia.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the local and federal courts located in to the District of Columbia. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.