FREE SHIPPING ON SUBSCRIPTIONS
SAVE UP TO 25%
Choose from three plans and pay as you go or pay upfront.
Bring a heavy dose of bright color into the home with The Sunburst. This peony arrangement may arrive in bud form, but will unfurl into the pillowy stem we all love. The stem's golden center and vibrant hue is the surest way to brighten someone's day. To ensure you get the freshest peonies delivered, the color of The Sunburst may vary from hot pink to light pink to red. Regardless of its fiery hue, this arrangement is sure to shine. Choose from three bouquet sizes of lush peonies, a 10-stem Single, a 20-stem Double, or a 30-stem Triple.
Please note: Your peonies may arrive in bud form but will open in 1-2 days, meaning you can enjoy your blooms longer! Flower color may vary slightly from the pictured bouquet and may gradually change as your flowers bloom.
If your foliage looks slightly dehydrated upon arrival, place the stems in some water to revive them. (Pro tip: remove any foliage near or below the waterline for a longer-lasting bouquet!)
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.