With a hue similar to classic ballerina slippers, The Pirouette is a long lasting bouquet that unfurls into layers and layers of petals. A standard tulip has six petals, but these Queensland tulips have at least twice that amount. It's light pink ruffles and white fringed edges make The Pirouette a true original.
Your Queensland tulips will arrive with stems that are 10-14 inches in length, but this variety will continue to grow after they're cut!
Due to the natural variation of this flower, the pink hue may vary slightly, but rest assured, your Pirouette will still be stunning!
16 stems of Queensland Tulips
1) Place your flowers in a clean vase with 2/3 full water and the provided flower food. The flowers should be sitting about 3-5 inches above the top of the vase!
2) If you notice the tulips are bending, leave in the wrapping or sleeve for about an hour while hydrating in the vase.
3) Your flowers love the sun and will naturally start to bend and open towards it.
4) Your stems arrive around 14-inches long, but with this particular type of stem, they can keep growing over time!
5) Every couple of days, replace the water and re-cut your stems by about 1 inch or so.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.