We're selling out for Mother's Day! Enter your delivery address to check for availability in your area.
Please note: The shade of pink may vary slightly from pictured, but rest assured, these pink peonies will unfurl into the pillowy stems we all love.
Lush and full of life, it's not every day that you'll come across these pillowy stems. This striking blush-toned bouquet is a welcome addition to any room. Peonies have become symbolic with prosperity, making this a fitting gift for anything from congratulations to housewarmings. This peony arrangement may arrive in bud form but will unfurl into the pillowy stem we all love. Choose from two bouquet sizes of lush peonies, a 10-stem Single, or a 20-stem Double.
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.