This week only, get free shipping for Valentine's Day! Use code VDAYSHIP for delivery from 2/7 - 2/20. Shop Now!
This week only, get free shipping on our most romantic collection yet! Use code VDAYSHIP for delivery from 2/7 - 2/20. Shop Now!
Add a touch of the tropics to their world with a little help from The Kona. This brilliant arrangement of island favorites, like legendary ginger lilies and birds of paradise, brings some sunshine and vibrant color everywhere it goes. The dried flowers stand out, creating vivid contrast and lending texture and eye-catching, natural beauty to the mix.
Note: Because this is a mixture of both dried and fresh florals, your dried florals may have a shorter lifespan than typical when placed in water. Additionally, because of the natural and hand-dyed nature of the dried stems, the colors may vary slightly from the ones pictured.
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.