Like the magic elixir it’s named after, this striking emerald green arrangement is sure to boost your mood and calm your mind. Green symbolizes freshness, fertility, nature, new beginnings, peace and harmony. Gift it to someone who is embarking on a new adventure or is seeking balance and stability in their life.
Green Trick, Hydrangea, Hypericum Berries
The Fall Collection
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
Green Trick: Believe it or not, Green Trick is a cousin to the carnation! It adds a woodsy and whimsical feel to any rustic bouquet.
Hydrangea: The unique greens found in the Esmeralda Green Hydrangea are hard to find in any other variety. Many mini flowers make up one bundle of Hydrangea creating a full and lush shape.
Hypericum Berries: From the same Hypericaceae family as the St. John's Wort, these little green berries add a fun pop of texture to a bouquet. But be careful, they should never be ingested.
We’re a modern gifting company that’s delivering same-day via bike courier to your neighborhood and next-day nationwide. Making someone’s day has never been easier.