Aptly named after a fall fashion staple, this luxe bouquet features burgundy scabiosa, delicate anemones, and ruffled roses all tucked into a modern vase. Large in size and intricate in texture, this stunning arrangement will give you all the feels.
Picasso Mini Calla Lilies, Safari Sunset, Charming Corneille Roses, Ranunculus, Scabiosa, Phoenix Roses, Hypnosis Carnations, and Snapdragon
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
Super Green Roses: Super Green Roses bring an elevated color to your arrangement. With a color that reminds you of Spring or Granny Smith apples, this rose is unique and adds a breath of fresh air to your bouquet.
Charming Corneille Roses: White petals that develop into a strong pink on their edges, this garden variety rose truly is charming.
Anemone: A breathtaking and delicate flower, the Anemone’s white petals and dark blue center make it one of the most popular flowers out there despite their shorter lifespan.
Scabiosa: The Scabiosa’s dark purple balls of petals add depth of color and movement with their long stems.
Safari Sunset Leucadendron: A cousin to the Protea, Safari Sunset Leucadendron is a rich red flowering shrub originally from New Zealand. Its long stems, flat petals and burgundy hue are perfect to add a unique touch to your bouquet.
Solomio Tino: A cousin of the carnation, Solomio Tino’s novel white and burgundy fringe provides the perfect accent to any bouquet.
Hypericum Berries: From the same Hypericaceae family as the St. John's Wort, these little berries add a fun pop of texture to a bouquet. But be careful, they should never be ingested.
Leather Leaf: The Leather Leaf Fern, or 7 Weeks Fern, is popular for its ability to enhance the bouquets it’s featured in with its color and texture, as well as with its long vase life.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.