FREE SHIPPING ON SUBSCRIPTIONS
SAVE UP TO 30%
Choose from three plans and pay as you go or pay upfront.
With all the elegance of Elizabeth Bennet herself, The Bennet captures the same sweet innocence and darling personality that makes the world’s most famous fictional character so memorable. A soft, glowing peach vase supports this medley of blushing pinks and creamy ivories. The effect is graceful, elegant, and as sweetly sophisticated as it gets.
Caution - not safe for pets! Many of the stems used in floral arrangements are toxic to pets, especially lilies and tulips. For the full list of toxic flowers and plants, please consult the ASPCA.
Roses, Spray Roses, Stars of Bethlehem, Calla Lilies, Gypsophila, Lupidium, Lisianthus, and Eucalyptus in a 4.75" x 7.5" Ribbed Peachy-Rose Vase
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.