Double The Parasol
Hot Pink Novelty Tulips
1) Place your flowers in a clean vase with 2/3 full water and the provided flower food. The flowers should be sitting about 3-5 inches above the top of the vase!
2) If you notice the tulips are bending, leave in the wrapping or sleeve for about an hour while hydrating in the vase.
3) Your flowers love the sun and will naturally start to bend and open towards it.
4) Your stems arrive around 14-inches long, but with this particular type of stem, they can keep growing over time!
5) Every couple of days, replace the water and re-cut your stems by about 1 inch or so.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.