This week only, get free shipping for Valentine's Day! Use code VDAYSHIP for delivery from 2/7 - 2/20. Shop Now!
This week only, get free shipping on our most romantic collection yet! Use code VDAYSHIP for delivery from 2/7 - 2/20. Shop Now!
The aromatic sprigs of lavender and vibrant terracotta roses are sure to perk anyone up this fall. Thanks to The Macchiato’s warm tones and velvet leaves, this bouquet is sure to become an autumnal staple.
Coffee Break Roses, Espana Roses, Quicksand Roses, Kahala Roses, Lavender, and Eucalyptus
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
Quicksand Roses: No longer reserved for bridal bouquets, the powdery beige color of the Quicksand Rose added a classic rose shape to your bouquet without a traditional red color. As it opens you’ll enjoy the subtly pink center of the bloom.
Coffee Break Roses: A perfect fall rose, Coffee Break Roses are a combination of terracotta, orange, and brown tones. Their look helped inspire the name of the Macchiato bouquet.
Kahala Roses: The Kahala Rose has one of the most unique color combinations since it can be highlighted by the other colors in the bouquet and that’s why our designers love it! Buy mixing with other colors in the bouquet, they play up its pink-peach and champagne petals.
Lavender: Its long purple and silver foliage make Lavender a perfect way to add texture and movement, and a light scent, to a bouquet.
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.