A carnival of color and texture, this arrangement is like cotton candy dipped in rainbow sprinkles wrapped in a giant velvet bow. If we could shoot it out of a cannon we would! Instead they will lovingly be hand delivered to the doorstep of your choosing.
1) Find a Vase - You may have noticed your flowers no longer have roots, and that they’re not in soil. Bet they’re thirsty! Time to put them in your favorite vase with some fresh water.
2) Trim Those Stems - Keep those stems trimmed! Always cut your flowers at an angle so they can absorb more water & won’t suffocate on the bottom of the vase. After the initial cut, check the bottoms of your stems every couple of days, and if the ends are looking a bit slimy, just snip off an inch or so.
3) Remove Leaves - Take off any excess leaves so that all the water is funneled into the petals. Pay special attention to leaves below the water line because they’ll decompose, causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your blooms.
4) Mist Them - Flowers like to be misted (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?). Lightly spray down the petals from time to time to keep your stems looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their prime.
5) Keep Them Cool - Last but not least, keep your flowers in a cool area. Don’t put them near radiators, computers, televisions, fireplaces, ovens… you get the idea.
Spray Roses: Spray roses are a wonderful way to add more blooms to your bouquet with a single stem. The Ilse Spray Roses featured in the Confetti bouquet have a rich peach color and mix will with the neighboring Yellow and Orange Spray Roses.
Aster: A daisy-like flower, Aster is a traditional and meadow like stem that adds many blooms to a bouquet and has been popular as a cut stem since the Victorian era. We picked white Aster for the Confetti to balance the colorful bouquet!
Sweet William: Dianthus barbatus, or Sweet William, fills bouquets with its pink bundles of flowers. Its spiky petal shape adds texture as well!
Carnation: Our designers love including carnations for pops of color and enhanced texture for a fun and cheerful bouquet. We’ve added Hot Pink Mini Carnations for even more texture than normal to play off the light pink Carnations!
We’re a modern gifting company that specializes in flower delivery. Make someone’s day by sending flowers, plants, and gifts same-day or next-day nationwide. Ordering flowers online has never been easier.